söndag 27 februari 2011

Hello and welcome to the enrichment centre

Okay.
So this time it'll work?
No.
But I'll admit it, one must have his or her hopes do they not?
Oh endless loop of negativism, it amazes me how you always succeed in tricking me and nest comfortably somewhere in the back of my mind.
Ready to launch at the call of FRENCH TOAST. I mean steamhorse, ofc. Silly me.
A steamhorse is a nasty thing by the by my dears.
If you try to be nice and pet it it will only burn you with it's kettle-like hide.
If you treat it with apples or carrots in belief that it will soothe the animal it will only buck in anger and neigh for the blackest tea on the market.

I am a fool. A mad fool for thinking you could ever love me and now I have lost my sanity completely. You whispered sincere affection to me and I responded.
You broke the spell, ignorant bastard.

Life is like a box of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans.
...Alas, earwax.

Later~

///Kaiserin

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar