lördag 17 september 2011

The motion keeps my heart running


Greetings of your choice dear reader.

(Beware of typos and bad grammar. It's night at the moment.)
I feel the urge to write at the moment, so I am. As you can tell. It would be quite impossible not to tell.
You would probably need a improbability drive for that would you not? Moving on...
A new year at Hogwarts has begun for me. (Second and last year at Tollare Folkhögskola/Kreativt-skrivande) And I am taking my studying frightfully seriously.
Not a day have I been away from class these past weeks. My responsibility-rate is off-the-charts in a sense. Having been a non-serious-about-school-kind-of-gal, this behaviour of mine is quite alien to me. Therefore, I am not so sure of how I am to react to the changes that have surfaced so very rapidly. I am given compliments from my teachers for my overall improved demeanour nowadays, and I try to say thank you and not be too embarrased about it. I mean, them complimenting me really just reminds me how much of a mess I was last year. But I am guessing that it would not count as counter-productive. A wild guess indeed... *Sarcastic grin spreads on lips*

Other news are that I have started working brutally on my wardrobe and my excersise.
A good combination, me thinks. Don't you agree? The feeling of having nice clothes is very uplifting I must say. I am given loads of respect from my peers and the likes because of it. It also seems to be angst-prevent-ish. A fact that I enjoy to the fullest. I have not yet dared to order from FanplusFriend (Victorian clothing website.) I suspect I need to read up on the procedures of ordering from that site on a forum or something. But if you (dear reader,) already know about it, please to not hesitate to tell me. It would save me a lot of trouble. Well, perhaps not trouble. But time. Which is precious when one is filling the head with knowledge throughout the day. I sometimes wonder if it will run out of space soon? Hhm.

I was out and about today, like most days. But this day was very scheduled. An oddity on weekends since I usually leave them rather unplanned because my weekdays are all planned up so I get fed up of schedules and, well. Yes. You get it? (I hope you do.)
So any how, I was on a picnic with a couple of friends. We had a great time. It was planned a couple of weeks ago by me and Samuel the middle because we wanted to have a picnic before the weather turned cold and unforgiving. It was a sunny day with happy people, not too cold. Not too hot. It was very pleasant. After the picnic we went to the nerdy place known as Proxxi where we watched a standup-comedian/musician called Tim Minchin. A man I whole-heartidly recommend to right about anyone.

Alas, now it is night and I must stop this typing-frenzy. The tiredness crept up on me like a cat and now I can't seem to keep my eyes open for a writing-manageable enough of time.

So, I wish you a good night's sleep.
May your dreams untangle the mess in your lovely heads.

Tootles! (Funniest word, ever.)

Sincereals~

1 kommentar:

  1. Pikkunikku~ <3 I shall have to come visit before I move south in November, yes? It shall be very awesome indeed.

    SvaraRadera